2

Food Poisoning

Posted by Nyanko on 9:51 PM in
I have been busy soooo much these 5 days.
Last Friday,food poisoning incidense by Noro-virus, which is caused by the lunche boxes served by a big lunch servise company.
I'm a worker of Public Health Center and one of our job is to investigate the cause of food poisoning and prevent wide spread.This time, the company serves more than 4000 lunches everyday, so we have to investigate more than 4000 people who ate the lunch, what kind of food they ate in the lunch box, and whether they had got ill or not.

I've got very tired...but I found this video that made me relax so much...


2 Comments


Maru is adorable! Great video, especially liked watching him play with that box!


Thank you for comment!
Now many MARU's videos are available on Youtube.I love them! ;-)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Rain Cats And Dogs All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.